This personalized book is a wonderful way to say "Happy Birthday" to a child named STANLEY. Celebrate STANLEY's birthday with birthday wishes for kids and birthday poems for kids. In the joyful story, adorable animals offer birthday wishes for STANLEY. The ultimate wish and gift is LOVE -- to give and receive. This birthday book features sweet rhymes and colorful illustrations to engage and enchant children.
If you want a DIFFERENT NAME, do not buy this book. Instead, go to LiveWellMedia.com to order this book with the name you want.
Reviews for Personalized Children's Books, Personalized Baby Books, Bedtime Stories and Coloring Books by Suzanne Marshall
- My daughter LOVED this book as well as myself too! ~ SC
- A BEDTIME STORY is amazing. I found this book personalized for Addison as a last minute Christmas gift. She loves it, day and night.
- A BEDTIME STORY is wonderfully made & our grandchild loves it! We love it too! Plan on ordering more. Thank you sooo much!
- Lucien takes A BEDTIME STORY everywhere as if it is a teddy bear! ~ Sheila
- I received A BEDTIME STORY today and it’s beautiful. I’m a RN and I work in a NICU; the book was purchased for one of my little patients. I’m so excited to give it to the family! ~ Haleema
- Adorable & Uplifting! I got this book for a friend’s son and they absolutely loved it! I browsed through it, and the pictures are adorable. The message is very positive. I would recommend this book to anyone, but it does make a great gift! ~ Diana
- Ms. Marshall has a gift for touching the hearts of her young readers, as well as those who are young at heart. ~ Leila, Luke & Sasha
- An amazing gift! Everyone should have this book! ~ Anny
- My daughter has enjoyed every moment of your book. I see her eyes light up and her heart filled with warmth and love as I read each page. ~ Ami
- My daughter has me read this to her every single night! It is a very positive book with wonderful messages to kids! Highly recommend. ~ Sarah
- My 3.5 year old son received this book as a gift, but I have to say the affirmations spoke to me as well! You’re never too old to be reminded that you should love yourself and celebrate all that is great about you!. ~ Stephanie
- This book has a warm, playful theme that kids will love, adults will feel good reading such positive affirmation for their kids to read over and over again. I highly recommend a copy for home and as a gift for loved ones! ~ Sarah
- This book has been effective at helping [my daughter] to build confidence in herself. ~ Amy
Children love rhymes. This is why our birthday book includes birthday wishes for kids and birthday poems for kids. Birthday poems and rhymes are fun to read aloud. According to studies, poems for kids can help develop literacy, reading and language skills at an early age -- in a very fun way! So give birthday books full of birthday poems for kids and birthday wishes for kids. The illustrations in this birthday book include a cute bubble bee, a colorful fish, a lovely pony, an adorable pig, a sweet elephant, a panda bear, a groundhog, a baby lion, playful monkeys, a tiger cub, a dog and cat, two chicks, and a little lamb.
bound: 34 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 23, 2017)
Weight: 4.2 ounces
Birthday Wishes for Stanley: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Books, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids) Suzanne Marshall
Goodnight Song Goodnight Poem by Laura Richards Slightly paraphrased for childrenMost Popular Names for Personalized Books In June 2014, customers purchased our personalized books for the following childrens names: Addison Adrian Allie Avery Benjamin Brody Caleb Eli Ella Emma Eve Gemma Gracie Henry Jackson Joshua Lily Luc 3 years ago Read more Blog post Say “I LOVE YOU!” with Personalized Books for Kids! Tell your children that you love them NO MATTER WHAT! Even when they dont behave as you wish
Tags: book tablet, book view, book french, free download via uTorrent, story pocket amazon download djvu, book kindle, bookstore, book for android, free macbook read, book from htc online, free eReader touch how download reader, download audio apple online thepiratebay
I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (I Survived #6)
POP Jirei syu (Japanese Edition)
Good Night Mummy Good Night Mum
WHAT IS THE FATHER STEPHEN’S 125TH MEDICAL MENTAL DISEASE DISORDER LINKED TO THE UPSIDE DOWN STONING IN THE HOLY BIBLE
Those Black Wings
Le Canada Et l'Émigration Française (Classic Reprint) (French Edition) Frdric Gerbi
Imagine That! Tottianna Thomas
Volume 1: Developing Health: Challenges and Continuity Across the Life Span: Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Global Health (ICGH 2016), November 9-11, Jakarta, Indonesia
ReNew: Breaking Free from Negative Thinking, Anxiety, and Depression